Okay.Every blogger simply awaits the day when the get the Liebster.Finally, I have knocked off another one of my dreams and won this prestigious award.A huge hug and thank you for Snehal Tripathi(my nominator)(http://snehal-tripathi.blogspot.in/2012/10/surprise.html
) for considering me worthy of this award.
To the uninitiated, the Liebster works this way:
A Blogger is nominated by another winner.
He/She has to post 11 facts about themselves
Answer 11 questions posed by the nominator
Create 11 questions for their nominees
Finally,nominate 11 bloggers
So here it goes,
1. I’m thinner than half of USA’s population and fatter than half of Somalia’s population.
2. A Bibliophile for life( PS: Potterhead and Twillight hater)
3. Aspire to be a diplomat one day.
4. Love anything that’s a video and a huge Bollywood fan
5. Huge social networking junkie
6. I kinda have incognito entrepreneur wishes
7. Fierce debater and MUNner
8. Studying to become a lawyer
9. Deist by religious preference and believer of a Socialist Democracy
10. I often sit on the bench of an empty railway platform to just think
11. I’ve this weird tendency to overdraw from any event that happens in my life.
- Answer to Snehal’s questions:
1. Given a chance to visit any other country, where would you go and why.
>>France.Don’t know why, but all my childhood, and all my life, I have had a fascination for that country,especially Paris and Nice.
2. The thing you hate the most about yourself.
>>I’m very thin and essentially,not that strong. That and the fact that I’m not Harry Potter. Hate both these things about myself.
3. A unforgettable train/plane/vehicle journey describe
>>When I was a kid, I was travelling to Kanpur with my mom.My father was to come a week later.Now, I really wasn’t familiar with the travelling time continuum, so I ended up crying because I thought that my Dad will forget me. #TrueStory
4. Your favorite Bollywood movie
>>I’ll name 5. Andaaz Apna Apna,DDLJ,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,Mohbatein,Ek Main Aur Ek Tu,Dil Toh Pagal Hai,Aisha,Udaan,Gangs of Wasseypur, The list goes on, I’m in love with Bollywood.
5. Given a chance to act as a leading role in a movie, who would you like to be paired opposite you.
>>If it’s a Bollywood movie, either Katrina Kaif or Sonali Bendre. If it’s a foreign film, any day Emma Watson.
6. What you don’t like about the Indian Cricket team.
>>We simply lack a good pace attack.
7. Your favorite news channel/newspaper and news anchor/journalist.
>>Arnab Goswami,Tim Sebastian
8. Your greatest support in life.
>>My closest friends.They are there 25/7
9. What would you do if the world is going to end tomorrow.
>>Go on a date,Get arrested,Tell all snotty and irritating people that they are snotty and irritating.Most importantly, I will read Paulo Cohelo and then watch the movie 2012.
10. Which aspect of India would you like to change.
>>The “chalta hai” attitude
11. What you like/hate about my blog.
>>Like- Neatly designed,Well written
Hate-The pink background(Sorry, I don’t like pink)
- 11 Questions for my nominees:
1. Something you love about yourself
2.Your favorite cartoon and why
3.Your preferred Social Network and why
4.Your favorite Bollywood movie
5.If you were to be a citizen of any other country except the current one, which one will it be?
6.20-20 or Test cricket and why?
7.Poetry or songs,why?
8.F.R.I.E.N.D.S, HIMYM,Big Bang Theory or Modern Family?
9.Your religious prefrence and why?
10.Your political views and their basis
11.What you like/hate about my blog/my writing