A few months back, I received my first Liebster and I was on Cloud 9 because honestly, I never expected another one. Yet, my comment box surprised me as a sweet,kind and wonderful blogger Himani Agarwal nominated me for my second Liebster! A huge hug to her! (
A Blogger is nominated by another winner.
He/She has to post 11 facts about themselves
Answer 11 questions posed by the nominator
Create 11 questions for their nominees
Finally,nominate 11 bloggers
1. I’m thinner than half of USA’s population and fatter than half of Somalia’s population.
2. A Bibliophile for life( PS: Potterhead and Twillight hater)
3. Aspire to be a diplomat one day(even an International lawyer for a kickass firm works).
4. Love anything that’s a video and a huge Bollywood fan
5. Huge social networking junkie
6. I kinda have incognito entrepreneur wishes
7. Fierce debater and MUNner
8. Studying to become a lawyer
9. Deist by religious preference and believer of a Socialist Democracy
I often sit on the bench of an empty railway platform to just think Got over this weird phase 🙂
11. I’ve this weird tendency to overdraw from any event that happens in my life.
- Answer to Himani’s questions:
1. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
>> Being average AND awesome.
2. One thing when something happened to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
>>The fact that I joined a rat race coaching class-cum-college for becoming an engineer but ended up shifting to the noble and amazing line of the law. Although 2011 was a horrible year, it toughened me up, showed me a whole new world, taught me the importance of friends and family. But most importantly, it taught me the golden rule ” If you are not happy about your life, no one else can be happy about it for you“
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
>>Harry Potter. Anyday.
4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
>> I would stay 15. Life was fun, and although I had not discovered the joys of writing, everything was perfect for me that year
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
>> Folding clothes and arranging them in my wardrobe.
6. Your favorite Pick up line?
>> Not a serial womanizer yet but if I had to pick one, it definitely would be “Who’s your Daddy?”
7. The best compliment you have got till date?
>>” You know you write well and are a terrific orator. Stop being modest you ass! “
8. Honest feedback for my blog?
>>You’re writing is good and fresh. But the theme is too girly. I prefer neutral themes. But then, whatever floats your boat!
9. Blogging to you is_______
>> Exhilarating relaxation and an amalgam of out poured pent-up feelings.
10. What was your last facebook status update?
>>If in your life if you ever read a T&C (pretty sure you didn’t), using iTunes
to build nuclear weapons is against their terms of service xD
11. What is the most difficult question for you to answer?
>> Melody itni chocolaty kyun hai?
*I personally hate Melody*
A slight departure from usual tradition.I’m quite embarrassed to say that I’m not very vociferous blog reader. So apart from my previous nominees, I have no one else to name 😦 It breaks my heart to conclude this award chain here. Sincere apologies